Thursday 3 March 2016

Hyper Elite


I know socks are generally regarded as being really boring, but I'm definitely of the opinion that sports socks are the exception to that rule. It was when I started running that I released what a difference good socks make. It doesn't matter how great your shoes are if your wearing socks that are going to rub and be uncomfortable as soon as they get a bit sweaty.

For basketball Nikes Hyper Elite socks are awesome. They have extra thick panels and cushioning in key areas and really help to keep your feet comfy when playing.

I'd seen this awesome multi-coloured pair (more than a little reminiscent of the colours in Nike's flyknit shoes) a few weeks back, but hadn't been able to find my size (for some reason I always struggle to find my size in Nike socks). So when I saw them again when I visited House of Hoops this week I didn't hesitate to grab a pair.

They're not cheap but I definitely think its worth the investment especially if your playing regularly. I was going to get a pair of Kevin Durant Elite socks as well, but when I checked the price I decided that paying an extra £5 just for the KD logo was a bit ridiculous.


No comments: