Sunday 8 February 2015

Out of the Woods.



This week I got the first of my Spring Most Wanted items. As a I mentioned in the post I've always thought the RealTree camo design was very cool, and having just picked up the new Cabela hunting game for Xbox, I've been particulalry enthusiastic for some outdoor adventuring.

The sweater I got is by Russell Outdoors which is the outdoor branch of Russel Athletic, the classic US athletic wear company who've been making products since 1902. It features RealTree's AP (All Purpose) camo pattern which I think looks awesome and is definitely a change from the regular camo patterns you normally see utilised on clothing in the UK. 

I got the sweater from ebay and was about £30 including shipping from the US. When I'm in New York in March I'm definitely going to be on the look out for some of the excellent Under Armour RealTree jackets that I think would be perfect for hiking and walking.



No comments: