Tuesday 22 July 2014

Run Forest Run


I swung by Nike Town on my lunch break today and picked up a pair of the new Lunarglide 6 shoes. I was really impressed when the ID version went up on the Nike site in June, but thought I'd wait for a general release version, and I'm glad I did as I really love this white/hyper crimson/hyper cobalt colourway.


I've been running in the Gyakusou version of the Lunarglide 4 for the last year, and definitely clocked up the 500 miles that seems to be the consensus milage for a change of shoes. Before that I was wearing the Lunarglide 3's and the series seem to suit me really well. I ran in them this evening and it was a little strange running in a new shoe, but after a couple of runs they'll be broken in nicely.

My now retired Gyakusou Lunarglide 4s.


No comments: